Interested in our Social Media Marketing Reseller Program? Explore the benefits by navigating thru the tabs at left to learn more!
Get Started Now
After signing up to become a reseller we will email you your unique coupon code for discounted pricing. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
What is a Reseller?
A Reseller is a company who provides Social Media Marketing services to their own customers.
CMS Social works in the background so your customers don’t know we exist. We never contact your customers directly, and leave all the customer communication to you.
We provide our value-priced social media posting / management services, all you have to do is resell our services at whatever price you want. We have found that our Resellers are the most successful when combining our services with other services they already sell, such as online marketing, SEO, etc., as a value-enhancer to their current services.
How Does the Reseller Program Work?
The first step is to complete the form to get started and sign-up as a reseller. After signing up we will provide you your own unique coupon code to use for discounted pricing.
We work in the background to provide the services to your customers and they don’t know we exist.
You should have your own company website and be able to sell the service either as a standalone service or bundled with other services you already provide like online marketing, SEO, PPC, web design and development, etc.
To maintain a Reseller account with CMS Social, we do not require any minimum number of customers. Whether you have 1 customer or 100, we’re happy to have you on board with us!
New Account Setup Period
After placing your order, we will need you to complete the new customer questionnaire (provided after checkout) to give us access to your customer’s social media pages, and also tell us details about your customer’s business. Once the questionnaire is completed, and access to the social accounts have been provided, content posting will start within approximately 1 week. This is a setup grace period allowing us to research the industry, competitors, target keywords, create the initial social posts, and more.
What to Expect from Social Media
- Your customer’s business will look alive and open for business, ready to accept new customers.
- Daily content added to their Social Media pages (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and/or LinkedIn)
- Social Media posts will provide your customer’s business a consistent online presence.
- Social Media is like a Welcome door mat, it says “Hello”, “Good Morning”, etc.
- Social Media is a listening platform and provides an arena for engagement with customers and prospective customers.
- The content we provide will be a combination of curated industry content/news, as well as links promoting the customer’s own website.
- Where available, the social media posts will be optimized for social search, e.g., use of keyword hashtags.
- Our work will save you approximately 20 to 30 hours of work EACH MONTH compared to doing it yourself. That’s almost an entire work week!
- Unless we inform otherwise, we do not send monthly reports on SM. Our activities will be clearly visible on your customer’s Social Media pages.
What NOT to expect? Read more here: Social Media Expectations
Our Resellers enjoy 20% discounted pricing off all our social media content marketing plans. Sign-up today to receive your unique coupon code.